| Fork Length Query for marked fish observed during Smolt Monitoring
- Brand Codes: FB = Freeze Brand, EL = Elastomer, VI = Visible Implant,
FL = Floy Tag, PH = Photonic.
- Brand Location Codes for Elastomers: L, LE LO = Left Eye, R, RE,
RO = Right Eye.
- Brand Location Codes for Freeze Brands: DL = Double Left, LA = Left
Anterior, LD = Left Dorsal, LE = Left Eye, LP = Left Posterior, RA = Right
Anterior, RD = Right Dorsal, RE = Right Eye, RP = Right Posterior .
- Brand Location Codes for Other: VI - either left or right, PH usually
anal fin, but can be any fin, Floy is usually dorsal.
- Brand Orientation Codes: 1 = 12:00, 2 = 3:00, 3 = 6:00, 4 = 9:00.
- Color Codes: BL = blue, DG = Dark Green, DO = Dark Orange, GR = green,
MY = Mustard Yellow, OR = orange, PI = Pink, RE = red, VI = Violet, YE = yellow.
- Fork lengths are in millimeters
*To see a list of smolt sampling data available for each site or to see description
of abbreviations used view Smolt
**Other includes photonic, visual implant, and floy tags
Return to Smolt Data Queries
Page last updated on:
March 15, 2010
This website designed for 1024 x 768 or higher resolution. Questions and comments to: email@example.com
[ Home ]
[ Adult ]
[ Smolt ]
[ Spawning ]
[ River ]
[ Travel times]
[ Documents ]