Smolt Migration Timing
for the Runs at Large Smolt Queries
- SMP Data Query and Graph Smolt Historical Data Graph- Returns passage index data, collection count, sample count, mortailities, descaling, mortality and sampling comments for 1985 through the current year. A graph containing passage index vs. river flow graphs for mainstem dams, and collection count vs. river flow graphs for upriver traps is also returned.
Run Timing, Average Passage Index,
and Daily Proportion Smolt Queries
- Daily Passage Index Graphs Daily Passage Index Graphs- Daily PI Graphs include average daily proportion for last ten years for Yearling Chinook and Steelhead at McNary and Lower Granite Dams.
- Cumulative Passage Index Graphs Cumulative Passage Index Graphs- Cumulative PI Graphs include average run timing for past ten years for Yearling Chinook, Subyearling Chinook, Steelhead and Sockeye (LGR only) at Bonneville, McNary, Rock Island and Lower Granite Dams.
- Juvenile Population Index Graph Juvenile Population Index Graph- Population index graph for juvenile salmon from detection probability at Little Goose Dam and Lower Granite Dam
- Juvenile Population Index QueryJuvenile Population Index Query- Population index for juvenile salmon from detection probability at Little Goose Dam and Lower Granite Dam.
- Cumulative Juvenile Population Index Graph Cumulative Juvenile Population Index Graph- Cumulative Population index graphs for juvenile salmon from detection probability at Little Goose Dam and Lower Granite Dam.
Fish Condition Queries Fish Condition Queries
- Fish Condition Graph Fish Condition Graph- includes date, number of fish sampled, species, number injuried and number diseased. The graph shows the percent injured and percent diseased.
- Detailed Fish Condition Injury Graph Detailed Fish Condition Injury Graph- the data table containing the total number of injuries summarized by injury type, species, site and date appears first on the page below. The table also includes the number of fish injured summarized by site, species and date. A fish with multiple injuries is only counted once. A graph with the total number of injuries by type and the total number of fish injured appears at the end of the page.
- 1997-2009 Descaling GraphDescaling Graph- data table with the site, date, species, number descaled, number examined, percent descaled and comments. There is a line graph showing the percent descaled over a two week period. NOTE: this query and graph only includes data from 1997 to 2009.
- 2010-Present Descaling Graph Descaling Graph- a data table contains both full sample and condition sample data including the number examined, number descaled, number descaled with predation and the percentage descaled. A bar graph includes the percent descaled and percent descaled with predation. NOTE: this query and graph include data from 2010 to the current year.
- SMP Site Daily Juvenile Mortalities Graph Mortality Graph- a data table contains the site, date, species, sample code, sample count, collection count, number of total mortalities, facility mortalities, sample mortalities, PIT tag mortalities, research mortailities, comments and the percent sample mortality. A daily stacked bar graph includes the number of facility mortalties, sample mortalities, tag mortalities and research mortalities.
- Catch Data for Non-Smolt Incidental Catch Species Incidental Catch Querycollected at Smolt Facilities and Traps.
- Descaling Data Descaling Data- Query daily descaling data from 1997 to present.
- Daily Fork Length Fork Length Queries- a data table includes site, batch, sample end date, species, clipped, coded wire tag, elastomer, special species codes, fish length of condition fish and number sampled. Fish length data are available for 2009 through the present.
Daily Smolt Reports and Manuals Daily Smolt Reports and Manuals
- This list includes some of the most popular daily smolt reports (two week decaling report, population index report, mortality report and the fish condition report.
- Two Week Descaling Report by Species Two Week Descaling Report by Species
- Population Index Report by Species Population Index Report by Species
- Two Week Mortality Report by Site Two Week Mortality Report by Site
- Weekly Fish Condition Report by Site Weekly Fish Condition Report by Site
- Weekly Descaling Report by Site Weekly Descaling Report by Site